The geometries, ready to copy / paste in tiddlers, will appear here
Inject your own geometries
type in or paste your dataset in fields just above and send. Please remind and beware : re-sending coordinates will create duplicates objects and wrong data may break the page until reload...
All geometries that have been drawn, with their leaflet_id and coordinates will appear here.
Draw for TiddlyWiki Leaflet plugin
Since the TiddlyWiki leaflet plugin doesn't implement a draw mechanism for now, this page helps you designing shapes for your geoTiddlers and tiddlywiki leaflet maps.
- Draw or edit shapes on the "Map" tab. For now you can make polygons, polylines or points,
- You may also "Inject" data from a geoJSON or a tiddler. Just copy paste values in corresponding fields of the tab,
- Once finished, go to "Export" tab to get fields values for your geotiddler,
- You may set accuracy of your data using "Settings" tab. You don't need millimetric accuracy for any data,
- You may like to see individual coordinates for each object in "Objects" tab.
Draw for TiddlyWiki Leaflet Plugin uses leaflet
, PM leaflet plugin
and some jQuery
This page has a Google Analytics tracker. So it will collect anonymous
data through cookies
about your navigation and send them to Google servers for my statistical purposes (I'm always proud to see that more than 10 people are visiting me). If you don't want this, you may enable do not track
in your browser and the page will gently stop tracking you (fair isn't it). Some browser will also enable do not track
, when using private mode (Firefox does).
There are not much settings for now.
According to this reference, digit number is set to 6 by default, which means your coordinates accuracy is about 0.1 meter. If you need more or less accuracy, you may change this. Note that accuracy won't apply to already drawn objects. You will have to edit them once (even very little) to apply accuracy to them.
|100 km||10 km||1 km||100 m||10 m||1 m||10 cm||1 cm||1 mm||100 µ|